On episode 13 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk branding with Sabrina Prioletta.
Sabrina is a fellow storyteller. She believes that entrepreneurs should show their true colours and align their branding accordingly. This allows consumers to identify with a brand and connect with it on a whole new level. In other words, a brand's story needs to become the soul of the business.
After working for large brands like Adidas and Molson, she decided to start her own business. Her original idea was to create an Italian ice cream shop but quickly realized that her true passion was and still remained Marketing. She founded the consulting firm Siva Marketing in 2012 and has been helping businesses with their branding ever since.
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Sabrina Prioletta and Siva Marketing!
Duration: 59 minutes
- Learning by working for large corporations
- Understanding archetypal branding
- Aligning your brand with your personality
- Establishing a consistent brand message
- Staying true to your core
- Setting your limits as a business owner
- Dealing with metrics based marketing
- Focusing on your strengths as a consultant
- Choosing the right clients
- Creating brand ambassadors
- Reinventing yourself
Music by Patrick Lehman