Welcome to episode 1! Patrick Lehman is a soul singer, producer and songwriter from Montreal. He released his last album “Butchy’s Son” in August 2016 across Canada with Pheromone/Universal. The album received critical acclaim and was nominated for a Juno award in 2016 for ‘Best Soul/R&B Recording of the Year’, category alongside the Weeknd and Alesia Cara. Traveling to Calgary to attend the awards, he was also a featured performer in Junofest 2016.
Patrick is currently working on new music in Montreal and Los Angeles for his next project. His latest single "Your Man" is available now.
- Duration: 40 minutes
- Why an artist and not an accountant... or choose the family business
- What were some of the challenges and how did you overcome them
- Music in an evolving digital world
- Advice for future artists or anyone wanting to follow their passion
- A bottle of wine or a girl by your side...
- Music by Patrick Lehman