On episode 21 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk personal branding and social media with Nick Messina.
Nick was born and raised in Montreal by two proud Sicilian parents. His heritage has always played a big role in shaping his life and he is determined to keep his family traditions alive. In 2015, he began posting on Instagram regularly and started to build an audience. He eventually decided to take on a new persona: Sicilianu Di Montreal.
Nick has always focused on being true to himself and having fun. He grew his audience organically and recently surpassed the 10K follower mark. After all the hard work he put into building Sicilianu Di Montreal, he is now able to leverage his personal brand to meet his personal goals.
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Nick Messina and how he built his personal brand through social media!
Duration: 42 minutes
- Generating leads by leveraging Instagram popularity
- Staying humble
- Growing your personal brand
- Unlocking the Instagram "Swipe Up" feature
- Using influence to promote other brands
- Separating your online persona from your real life persona
- Being influenced by your upbringing
- Staying true to yourself and having fun
- Generating ideas in order to consistently produce content
Music by Patrick Lehman