On episode 22 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk paid acquisition with Marc Levesque.
Marc is a self-described lifestyle entrepreneur. After working in sales and marketing for over 10 years, he decided to start his own marketing agency in order to take control of his life and focus on what he really liked doing. He co-founded Webrunner Media Group in 2012 with the goal of helping businesses increase their leads through paid acquisition (e.g. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads).
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Marc Levesque and Webrunner Media Group!
Duration: 56 minutes
- Taking control of your life
- Learning by doing
- Finding a partner with complementary skills
- Starting off naive and optimistic
- Executing instead of worrying about appearances
- Staying on top of industry trends
- Treating your customer's business as if it was your own
- Implementing inbound marketing strategies
- Choosing the right customer and continuously delighting them
- Focusing on being a specialist
Music by Patrick Lehman