On episode 44 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk fitness with Kareem Rawlins.
Kareem is the owner of GoodFITT personal training and wellness services. As a personal coach, his philosophy is to enable his clients to live healthier lifestyles by exercising, eating balanced diets, and focusing on mental wellness.
He started GoodFITT nearly a decade ago after experiencing his own physical transformation. After losing nearly 30 pounds of body fat and feeling as healthy as ever , he decided that he’d make a career out of helping others to achieve their own health goals.
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Kareem Rawlins and GoodFITT!
Duration: 50 minutes
- Following your passion
- Starting off small
- Finding your why
- Understanding the value you provide to your customers
- Standing out in a competitive environment
- Growing through Word-of-Mouth
- Setting boundaries for social media use
- Converting leads to customers
- Focusing on mental health