On episode 18 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk underwear with Dez Price.
Dez Price is a passionate entrepreneur, snowboarder, and skateboarder. It shouldn't come as a surprise that his career path has always revolved around the sports industry. In 2010 he co-founded the apparel brand MyPakage in order to bring top of the line men's underwear to an underserved market.
Why underwear you might ask? He noticed trends were shifting and that men were now paying more attention to what they wear beneath their clothing. He saw the opportunity to introduce innovations to an industry that hadn't really changed since the mid 90s.
MyPakage Apparel rebranded as BN3TH Apparel in February 2018. The company has grown tremendously since it's inception and Dez is keen on expanding his product offering. The current rebranding strategy will play a pivotal role in enabling the future growth of his company.
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Dez Price and BN3TH Apparel.
Duration: 60 minutes
- Finding an opportunity in an underserved market where trends are shifting
- Creating a superior quality product in order to differentiate yourself
- Building a brand by targeting a specific target market
- Creating a social media campaign to express brand identity
- Using sampling as a market penetration strategy
- Collaborating in order to gain exposure
- Following your passion as an entrepreneur
- Growing a brand in a way that enables long-term success
- Utilizing contacts from past work experiences
- Choosing the right employees and distributors
- Rebranding in order to enable product line extension
Music by Patrick Lehman