On episode 45 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk sports with Anthony Calvillo.
Anthony Calvillo is best known as the former star quarterback of the Montreal Alouettes. In his 16 years with the team, Anthony won 3 Grey Cups for the city and broke numerous CFL records. However, it’s his involvement with the community that really made him stand out as a professional athlete in a hockey driven city.
Although he retired as a player in 2013, Anthony remains very active in the Quebec football scene. As the Assistant Head Coach of the Montreal Carabins, he plays a pivotal role in molding the future generation of Canadian football players.
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Anthony Calvillo!
Duration: 43 minutes
- Starting your career off on the wrong foot
- Accepting mentorship from the right people
- Being prepared is the key to longevity
- Staying positive and ignoring criticism
- Growing up humble and keeping that mindset
- Focusing on your current career while preparing for future opportunities
- Starting a business venture after sports