On episode 10 of the Montreal Marketeers podcast, we talk eCommerce with Alaa Hassan.
Alaa is a very busy marketer. He is the Director of Digital Marketing at Linen Chest, the founder of the eCommerce Training Academy, and an eCommerce advisor. Most importantly, he sees himself as the most passionate eCommerce expert!
He has created a loyal following by sharing his knowledge with people that are looking to improve their eCommerce strategies. Whether you own your business or work as a marketer, Alaa has the tips you need in order to increase your online sales performance.
Check out this week's episode to find out more about Alaa Hassan and his passion for eCommerce!
Duration: 1 hour and 17 minutes
- Inspiring individuals to do incredible things online
- Reading in order to develop your skills
- Choosing the right eCommerce solutions
- Earning your stripes as a new graduate
- Dealing with situations that threaten to close your business
- Focusing on one thing
- Building a tribe
- Mastering the basics of email marketing
- Following a calendar in order to stay on track
- Measuring the success of promotional strategies
- Strategizing for sales like Black Friday
Music by Patrick Lehman